This compact unit, depending on pump supplied, will supply 10-15 psig air for dilution systems or low-pressure streams to feed an analyzer. The standard pumps are offered in two sizes: low flow/low power or high flow/high power configurations. Custom sizes are also available upon request.
- low flow: 0.1-0.3 liters/min over 0-10 psig discharge
- high flow: 0.4-4 liters/min over 0-15psig discharge
- low flow: 12VDC @ 0.15Amps(>2 watts continuous)
- high flow: 12VDC @ 0.65 Amps (<8 watts continuous)
- Operating temperatures: 5-50°C
- Rated up to 20,000 hours
Permeable membrane diluters built by Envent Engineering Ltd will dilute the H2S concentration in a sample stream into a clean H2S free carrier gas from 6.5 up to 5000:1. The carrier gas can be fuel gas, nitrogen or instrument air. In the case of vent lines or low-temperature stacks, a dilution probe with the same membrane can be cost-effective and only see clean gas with trace H2S. This will mean a cleaner analyzer and longer tape life.
- pressure: 15psig maximum
- operating temperature: 0-250F
- dilution ration 6.5:1 to 5000:1
- connection: 2″NPT