Designed to provide accurate and reliable measurements for a variety of the applications commonly found in the Oil and Gas industry. The Model 131 design offers many features while still offering a level of simplicity, affordability and reasonable delivery times that many end-users desire.
Envent’s capability to provide customized sample conditioning systems, integration services and the necessary analytical accessories makes the Model 131 an excellent choice for many analytical process measurement requirements.
- Ranges from 0-500 ppm to 0-100%
- < 1 BTU Repeatability
- Windows®-based interface
- Data Logging standard
- Serial Communications: RS-232, RS-485
- Dual 4-20 mA outputs
- Configurable Modbus
- 10-port Injection valve
- Thermistor-based TCD
- No Instrument air required
- Dual-Stream capability and calibration
The Model 330S measures H2S and/or Total Sulfur in natural gas, petrochemical streams, condensate, liquids, or LPG. Common applications include:
- Sales Gas
- Plant Inlet
- Pipeline Monitoring & Blending
- H2S Scavenger Systems
- Wellhead Monitoring
- Acid Gas
- Fuel Gas Monitoring
- Bio Gas
- I.C.E. (Integrated Configuration Environment) is a Windows® based program that accompanies all 330S Analyzers for full configurability.
- Field friendly interface via front display panel
- Easily configurable alarm processor and calculation processor
- 3 Mb event triggered archive storage
- Alarm/Event log
- Customizable serial RS-232 & RS-485 mapping
- Remote Display (optional)
- Numerous modes of communication including 4-20mA outputs, alarm outputs, solenoid drivers, serial Modbus and Modbus TCP
Typical applications include:
- Gas Processing: Plant Inlet, Sales/Outlet, Sour Gas Pipeline Blending
- Amine Units: H2S for sulfur balanced/acid gas
- NGL Frationation: De-ethanizer, De-propanizer and De-butanizer tops and bottoms
- C5+ Condensate
- C9+ with Hydrocarbon Dewpoint
- Waste and Fuel Gas Analysis
- Biogas and Landfill
- Custom Applications
The 131/132 offers state-of-the-art electronics at a very competitive price. The 131/132 is designed to be a rugged and simple to operate platform for process measurements.
The TCD and injection valve and columns utilized in the 131/132 are time proven devices. The electronic platform is unique to the 131/132 system and provides on-line, real-time analysis as well as a full list of configurable features for data handling, alarm functions and special functions. The Windows®-based configuration software allows the user to view recent or saved chromatograms as well as configure the analyzer for the application.
|Environmental Temperature||0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F).|
|Dimensions||37.5″ H x 13.5″ W x 9.75″ D (no sample system), (95.2cm H x 34.3cm W x 24.8cm D).|
|Mounting||Wall mount or Floor mount|
|Weight||Approximately 40kg (88 lbs.).|
|Electrical classification||Certified for Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, D, T3.|
|Power||120 VAC 50/60 Hz Standard, |
240 VAC 50/60 Hz Available
|Power Consumption||Start up: 175 watts.|
Steady State: 100 watts nominal
|Oven||Airless, maximum 110°C (230°F).|
|Valves||Six-port and ten-port diaphragm chromatograph valves. Liquid injection rotary valves|
|Repeatability||20% – 100%: +/- 0.5 of full span. |
2 – 20%: +/- 1% of full span.
0.1% – 2%: +/- 2% of full span.
50ppm – 1000ppm: 4% of full span
|Carrier Gas||Application-dependent. Typically UHP Helium (99.995%), |
Typically 414 – 690kPa (60 – 100psig).
|Detector||Thermal conductivity detector (TCD).|
|Gating Options||Fixed-time, auto-detection.|
|Streams||Up to 7 streams (includes calibration streams).|
|Communications||*Two analog outputs. |
*Four dry contact relay outputs.
Four digital inputs.
Eight digital outputs.
Two RS-232 serial communication ports.
Four RS-485 serial communication ports.
One Ethernet communications port.
*Eight additional analog outputs and four additional dry contact relays with Analog Expander Board (optional).
|Archives||4MB static RAM (typically 6 months of data). |
23 Analysis Reports.
23 Raw Data Reports.
100 Calibration Reports.
|Custody Transfer||Approved for Custody Transfer Applications by Measurement Canada.|
More Gas Chromatographs