Envent Engineering Ltd has designed multiple H2S Analyzers to suit your measurement needs. Utilizing a lead acetate based detection system, these analyzers provide a linear and interference-free output of H2S or optional Total Sulfur concentration.
Lead acetate technology measures H2S or total sulfur in natural gas, process streams, condensate, or LPG.
- Class I, Division 1/2, Groups BCD available
- Standard ranges from 0-5ppm to 0-100ppm, higher ranges without dilution available upon request
- Custom ranges less than 5000ppb and up to 0-50%
- 1.5% accuracy, 1.5% repeatability
- Modbus serial communications
- Auto 5 times ranging from low to high
- Dual isolated 4-20 mA outputs
- Interference free